Chocolate Ganache for Glazing ! Hhhmm... Dazzling!

When you're looking for an idea to make your cake look prettier, but you don't know how to make your cake looks exotic, then ganache is your solution! Ganache for cakes, truffles, candy pops, or maybe just for a pancake's topping. Why not?

Hey guys!

Today, I just wanna share you some of my cake decorations so far, that I've been working with my friends, Hana and Sien. But first of all, I'd like to give you this ganache recipe. And yeah, since I'm a big lover of rum, so I added rum for the additional taste!

Ingredients :
  • 500 grams of dark chocolate
  • 500 ml of cooking cream (try to look up for the 'pastry' labelled) 
  • 1 1/1 tsp of liquid rum
The point of this recipe is to make the balance of both cream and the chocolate. You don't want the chocolate runny because of too much cream, but also too much chocolate can cause your ganache to stiff if you leave it in cold temperature for a long time. 
 
The successful key of ganache is that the glaze looks shiny (like I had in this photo)
 
And yeah, don't forget to meet Sien, and Hana. They're my best buddy in this kind of thing!
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts