Cake Decoration Exam Recap : The Snow White Cake

Hello hey!

So 2 weeks ago, I had an exam in Cake Decoration class. It was quiet fun and challenging, especially I've got the 'whole chocolate' cake as my subject. I was super scared at first, but luckily I managed to handle them, well but in my opinion it's still not my best yet. There were still some messes, but lesson learned from that day. (I didn't hate chocolate again since this test because I had made it ^^) 




 My cake was composed of simple cheese cake, butter cream, chocolates, mini oreos, and cherries as the fresh touch. The thing that stole my heart the most was the ganache ( because it tastes really good! ) 


The important key before coating your cake with butter cream is to brush your cake well with some simple syrup (just an equal mixture of sugar and water). Because I'm sure, you're most likely won't ruin your cake's crumb and appearance. 

My philosophy is about Snow White. She is as fair as the snow, hair's as dark as mahogany, and lips as red as blood. 

I'm looking forward to other projects of cake decoration, because honestly I am so into this class (Specially if I have to play around with chocolates!) 

Comments

Popular Posts